1. How do I deactivate or delete my profile?
To cancel your paying account, please go to your profile settings and deactivate. Your data will remain available for the remainder of your retention window should you wish to reactivate your account. To remove your account and all account activity, including: all messages sent and received (regular, collect, priority), winks, gifts, all photos you have uploaded, and any site usage history and personally identifiable information, select “Delete My Profile“. Please note that cancelling a subscription prior to its renewal date will not entitle you to a refund, but simply prevent the subscription from automatically renewing. You can continue to use your cancelled subscription.
2. Do you sell private information to third party companies?
We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party. Nor we will send you unsolicited email.
3. Is my personal information safe? Is it possible for anyone to see it?
Only the people who run the dating site itself can see your information, and there is certainly no way for other members to see it. There are many controls placed on this kind of thing, most of them legal that stop websites from sharing your information with anyone else. When in doubt, check each site’s legal information.
4. Is there a code of conduct on this site?
Yes. The following are the Code of Conduct for this site –
- Racist names or names containing hate speech will be deleted.
- Multiple member accounts for the same user are prohibited.
- Use a password containing at least 8 characters, which include at least one capital letter, and one number.
Post a recent picture of yourself and be honest about your physical appearance.
- Nudity is prohibited.
- Do not provide false information about yourself or others.
- Write messages in English, preferably.
- Do not provide personal, private, financial, or sensitive information with others on this website.
- If you do so, you do this at your own risk.
- If you have no interest in further contact with a member, let them know politely.
- Cease contact with all members who have told you that they do not want contact.
- Do not share messages with third parties, unless consent is obtained from the other party to the message.
- This is not a sex for soliciting sex hookups.
- Follow all rules in Terms & Conditions, Privacy policies, safety/scam avoidance materials on this website.
- Use common sense rules when meeting someone. For example, meet in public for the first time.
- Report any violations to administrators on this website.
5. Financial information
Financial information (such as credit card number and expiration date) is used only to charge you for the service you are purchasing. This will never be given to any third party (other than the credit card authorization processors.
6. How do we protect your information?
In order to prevent unauthorized access, Beautiful People uses strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given to us. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of personal data stored on our system.
All your personal information is password-protected – only registered users and Beautiful People support staff have access to this information. As a registered user, you will be able to edit or delete your personal information details at any time using your own ID and password.
7. Safe and Secure Dating Site
We want you to feel safe and secure on our dating site, so rest assured that Beautiful People manually checks every new member profile on the site. We also use clever software like Fraud Detection Systems and SSL Encryption for your peace of mind.
8. Publicly available information
If you post any personally identifiable information in a Beautiful People blog, forum, mybillboard, etc. then this may be displayed publicly.
9. How can I act anonymously to safeguard my privacy?
Safeguard your privacy by following a few simple steps:
- Before you sign up at Beautiful People, create a separate free email account to use just for our site. Don’t use your personal or work email address if privacy is a concern.
- Gmail or Hotmail offers free email addresses and doesn’t require you to use your home address or phone number to sign up.
- Create a username that doesn’t identify you in any way.
- Be cautious before sharing any personal details (telephone, email, social sites) with people you meet online.
10. Does Beautiful People offer private payment options?
11. How do I keep my browsing history private?
Keep browsing private by opening the incognito window in your Google Chrome browser when you visit. If you use Safari or another browser, delete cookies and browsing history after each visit to Beautiful People. Use extra caution if you are accessing Beautiful People from public locations, like coffee shops and airports. Though it’s tempting, don’t use the auto-remember password feature – especially if you share your computer with family and friends.
12. How do I control what information shows on my profile?
You can choose what to show and not show on your profile, from your manage/edit profile page.
13. Will you send anything to my home or office?
No. Absolutely not. Beautiful People will notify you only through the email address you use for sign-up.
14. What are you doing to protect your members’ privacy?
15. How do I qualify for free member?
Every Member is entitled to qualify as Free Member. Free members are entitled to use services free of charge. To qualify as a free member a member should;
Register name, email;
Upload up to 7 photos get through the qualifying process;
Submitting all the required information;
Accept Communication Policy.
Free Membership will become available after the review of your profile by the Company. If your profile doesn’t qualify for free membership your application will be rejected. At any time, Company may terminate Your free membership with or without any reason with or without any notice to You.